If you check the recent comments, this issue is pretty much alive. Please post your opinion here, but preferrably at the previous post. The poll is to the right.
Update (26 November 2007): Let’s close the poll. There’s a total of 68 votes. According to 14 votes (21%), divorce should not be allowed in the Philippines. On the other hand, 54 votes (79%) says that divorce should be allowed in the Philippines.